Saturday, February 23, 2013

All He Ever Desired by Shannon Stacey

I really enjoyed All He Ever Desired by Shannon Stacey. This book combines some of my favorite reading themes romance, small town setting, and close family ties.

Ryan Kowalski is one of those hot, dependable, hard working Kowalski brothers that you just fall in love with. He is in town to help his brother work on the family lodge. He has dreaded this trip back home. He has history there he would rather forget. 

Lauren Carpenter is a strong, independent, single mother with a plate full. She also has an attraction to Ryan that she would rather forget about. After all he is only back in town for a while. When her teenage son finds himself in trouble, Ryan offers a solution. This solution puts Lauren and Ryan in contact a lot more then is comfortable for either of them. 

Lauren & Ryan try really hard to fight their attraction to each other. It doesn't work though, their attraction is just too strong and they finally give in. However they have a lot things to over come if they are going to make this relationship work. 

I really enjoyed my visit the Kowalski family again. There is romance, laughter, and a little drama to keep the pages turning. I can't wait for the next book in the series and I'll be anxiously awaiting it's release.

If you enjoy the small town settings with close family ties books as much as I do I high recommend this book. 



No comments:

Post a Comment