Thursday, February 14, 2013

Merry Ex-Mas by Sheila Roberts

Merry Ex-Mas is the second book I have read in the Icicle Falls series and I enjoyed running into some old friends from the last book. I love small town series so this quickly became another series for me to follow.

I enjoy this book. It was full of lots of family drama but Sheila Roberts kept it running at a nice page to keep me flipping pages. 

Cass Wilkes is a very busy women with a bakery to run & children to raise. Her oldest daughter is getting married and wishes for her father to walk her down the aisle. This presents a lot of funny accidents that aren't all the funny to Cass but I found myself laughing though some of this.

Charlene Albach's ex-husband arrives back in town. He wants Charley back. Well he has some major proving to do to show Charley he has changed. Has this man changed enough to be lucky enough for Charley to work on their relationship again? 

Ella O'Brien & her ex-husband Jake are sharing their home until it sells even though they are divorced. This one is interesting to watch. Did these two make the right decision by divorcing. These two really are a cute sweet couple that makes you cheer for them. 

I really enjoyed this book and I look forward to the next book in the series and a chance to visit with some all friends again. 

I would recommend this book if you like small town stories. I think you would enjoy it.



No comments:

Post a Comment