Monday, February 18, 2013

The Heidelberg Effect

I enjoyed reading The Heidelberg Effect by Susan Kiernan-Lewis. This is the first book I have had the pleasure to read by Susan Kiernan-Lewis.

Ella Stevens is trying to find her place in life. Just when she thinks she has made a great decision to move to Germany she meets the man of her dreams Rowan. They try to keep their long distance relationship together and when they think it is falling apart Ella finds her self transported back to 1620. This book is full of twist and turns and drama. When I thought it might be hard to keep up with the major change in time the author did a great job of keeping things flowing and never losing me. 

I have to admit I wasn't sure if I was going to enjoy this book and thought I would have a hard to time reading it even though it sounded really good. However I was pleasantly surprise to find myself flying through this book and really enjoying it.

I would love to read more by Susan Kiernan-Lewis. She did a great job keeping my interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment