Saturday, June 22, 2013

Currant Creek Valley by RaeAnne Thayne ~ Hope's Crossing #4


Currant Creek Valley was a lovely return visit to what has become one of my favorite little towns Hope's Crossing. I absolutely adore small town romance series and RaeAnne Thayne has become one of my favorite authors in the genre. She has created a charming little town full of fun dynamic characters that I look forward to visiting with each new release.

Alexandra McKnight thinks she has her life completely under control and everything is falling into place. She is about to get her dream come true, her own kitchen in the new restaurant in town. She only dates guys that don't plan on sticking around very long. So when  Sam Delgado is hired to finish her new kitchen sparks fly. A little flirting and friendly dates seem fine to Alex, until she finds out that Sam is going to stick around town. Alex has some issues from her past that makes her hesitate to enter into long term relationships. 

 Sam Delgado is one handsome, sweet guy that is raising an adorable little boy Ethan. I loved Sam's commitment to his son and wanting a nice life for both of them.  Sam also has some issues from that past that he wants to leave behind when he moves to Hope's Crossing. 

I truly enjoyed reading Alex & Sam's story. Of course while getting to know Alex and Sam a little better it was nice to catch up with the fine folks of Hope's Crossing that I met in the previous books in the series. I always feel like I am catching up with old friends. I have had the pleasure of reading the other three books in this series and I personally can not wait to get my hands on the next book If you are like me and just can not get enough of the small town romance series books, then I recommend you check this one out. If you haven't read the rest of the series, then by all means check those out as well.



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun read, thank you for the lovely review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love Raeanne Thayne, I can't wait to read this one

    ReplyDelete