Friday, January 31, 2014

Stately Pleasures by Lucy Felthouse ~ Interview ~ Excerpt ~



Stately Pleasures 
by Lucy Felthouse



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Interview: 

Crystal: Lucy Felthouse has stopped by today and so graciously agreed to answered a few questions for us.  Welcome Lucy, I'm so happy to have you here today. Would you share a little bit about yourself with us today?

Lucy: My name is Lucy Felthouse and I write erotica and erotic romance. I live in Derbyshire in the UK. I run my own business (http://www.writermarketing.co.uk). That, along with my writing and editing work, take up my work time. In my free time I enjoy reading, knitting, watching TV and films, spending time with my other half and playing with my dog, Scamp.


Crystal: Where did you come up with the idea for latest release?

Lucy: The idea for Stately Pleasures had been bubbling away in the back of my mind for a while. It comes from my love of visiting stately homes and historical properties. The more I wrote erotica and erotic romance, the more my mind started to twist seemingly innocent things – including some of the props you’ll see in the book. That, along with my filthy imagination, provided plenty of material for this kinky book.

Crystal: What are you currently working on?

Lucy:  I’m currently working on a novella for Ellora’s Cave, that’s part of an existing series they have out. Fingers crossed they’ll accept it.

Crystal: Do you have any special routine that you follow when you are writing? 

Lucy: No, not at all. I tend to just do whatever works. Sometimes I’m in the mood for music, sometimes I’m not. 99.9% of the time, I work directly onto my laptop, and occasionally I’ll write in a notebook. As long as the work gets done, I don’t worry about it too much.

Crystal: Did you have to do a lot of research for this book or any other? If so do you have a fascinating fact that you have learned you would like to share with us?

Lucy: I didn’t have to do a lot of research, because all of it came from my filthy imagination. But I wanted to get a better idea of what Davenport Manor looked like—just in my mind—so I visited lots of stately homes and gardens while I was writing the book. It helped to provide inspiration for other scenes, too. I don’t remember learning any fascinating facts, I’m afraid. It was a while back!

Crystal: Who are some of your favorite authors that you like to read?

Lucy: I enjoy Richelle Mead, Rachel Caine, Portia Da Costa, Janine Ashbless, Anne Rice and many more. I read a lot, and widely!

Crystal:  Is there a genre you haven't written that you would like to try?

Lucy: I’d really like to write an erotic spy thriller. I’ve taken one step closer, as the book I’ve just finished writing is an erotic thriller, but it’s a paranormal thriller, rather than a spy thriller. At the moment, I have a list of books to write, but I’m sure at some point I’ll be able to squeeze a spy thriller into my schedule. Honestly, though, as long as I’m writing something I enjoy, I don’t mind exactly what it is, or what genre.

One day, I’m sure, I’ll write something mainstream, too. Whether it be romance, a thriller, a paranormal... who knows? But while I still have all these dirty ideas floating around my mind, I’m going to make use of them!

Crystal: Do you have a favorite scene you would like to share with us?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Favorite Scene Excerpt: 

A glint appeared in Ethan’s eyes, and without hesitation he took the elaborate hint. His long fingers slipped between her already swollen nether lips and touched the sensitive skin there. He gasped, and Alice looked down in alarm, then back up to Ethan, a question in her eyes.
‘You’re just so wet, is all. I didn’t think it was possible, but you’re making me even harder.’ He grabbed her free hand and pressed it to the stiff length which threatened to burst from his trousers.
Now it was Alice’s turn to exclaim. And because her mind and body were befuddled with lust, she said something she’d never have said otherwise. ‘Hmm. I’m very wet and you’re extremely hard. Perhaps we should do something about it.’
Ethan raised his eyebrows at her words, then gave a wicked smile. ‘You know, I think you’re absolutely right. Bedroom?’
Alice shook her head. ‘Bollocks to the bedroom. I want you right now, here.’ She swallowed hard – had she really said that? But he’d already looked away from her face and was in the process of retrieving a condom from his wallet. She willed Ethan to rubber up quickly.
Mercifully, he did. She barely had time to look at his cock before he was rubbing it up and down her slick pout, knocking against her clit with each stroke. He grasped his shaft with his index finger and thumb, bringing the head up against her entrance, and was just about to push inside when Alice choked out a hasty, ‘Wait!’
He looked incredibly confused until she grabbed the waistband of her thong and began to wriggle madly. He took the hint and lifted her thighs, helping her as she pulled the material past her ample bottom, then placed her gently back down on the worktop before batting her hands away and dragging the underwear down her legs and dropping them on the floor.
Alice gave a bashful giggle. ‘Thanks. They were in the way. Now, where were we?’
Ethan said nothing. Instead, he captured her mouth in a soul-searing kiss, meaning she couldn’t see what else he was doing. And that happened to be pushing his long, thick cock between her fattened pussy lips, seeking her entrance and inching inside. She moaned into his mouth. The sound seemed to spur him on – suddenly he went from sliding gradually into her slick cunt to gripping her hips and burying himself balls-deep inside her in one desperate movement.
Alice couldn’t help the prolonged moan she made. She was plenty lubricated, so the sudden invasion of Ethan’s cock hadn’t hurt, but it had sure surprised her. Her inner walls stretched to accommodate him, and she squeezed her pelvic floor muscles almost violently, savouring the feeling of the hardness inside her, and smirking against his lips when he groaned.
Jerking her hips impatiently, Alice was delighted when Ethan started to move inside her. He shifted deliberately, rolling his pelvis so his pubic bone stimulated her clit with each movement. She showed her pleasure at his efforts by sucking his bottom lip into her mouth, nibbling it gently as his tongue flicked around her top lip, tickling the sensitive skin. She giggled, reaching her hands around to get a handful of Ethan’s arse. Just because she couldn’t see the goods right now didn’t mean she shouldn’t enjoy them.
And enjoy them she did. As was fitting for a man with his physique, his bum was firm and strong, and the way the muscles flexed as he thrust into her felt totally divine beneath her fingers. She pulled at him, urging him deeper, harder, and pulled away from his mouth with a gasp as he complied, holding on to her tightly so she wouldn’t slip away as he fucked her ferociously on her kitchen counter. Soon to be ex-kitchen counter.
The fact she’d been celibate for heaven knew how long, combined with her not inconsiderable attraction to Ethan and his obvious skills in the bedroom – well, kitchen – department meant her orgasm approached quickly. Digging her fingernails into his buttocks in the dizzy heights of lust, she yelped as he increased the speed and depth of his thrusts. She hadn’t thought it was possible, and half-wondered if the room would soon be filled with the scent of burning rubber. A laugh bubbled from her lips.
‘Something funny, Alice?’
He looked serious, so she shook her head rapidly, then rested it in the crook between his neck and shoulder, and hung on for dear life as he screwed her. As her climax grew closer, she had to resist the temptation to sink her teeth into his shoulder. He was a big, tough guy and she was sure he could take it, but she didn’t know him well enough for that yet. It might put him off his stride, and she definitely didn’t want that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BLURB:


Alice Brown has just landed her dream job. Property manager at Davenport Manor, a British stately home. It’s only a nine-month contract to cover maternity leave, but it’s the boost up the career ladder she so desperately needs.

Unfortunately, things don’t get off to the best start, when Alice finds her boss, Jeremy Davenport, in a compromising position. Far from being embarrassed by what’s happened, Jeremy turns things around on Alice and makes her out to be the one in the wrong. So when he and his best friend and head of security, Ethan Hayes, then throw an ultimatum at her, she’s so stunned and confused that she goes along with their indecent proposal.


When the dust settles and Alice has time to think about things, though, she realises that perhaps it isn’t such a bad thing. There are worse things she could be doing to advance her career, after all.


More info, excerpt and buy links: http://lucyfelthouse.co.uk/published-works/stately-pleasures/


Add to Goodreads here: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18756618-stately-pleasures



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author Bio: 


Lucy Felthouse is a very busy woman! She writes erotica and erotic romance in a variety of subgenres and pairings, and has over 100 publications to her name, with many more in the pipeline. These include several editions of Best Bondage Erotica, Best Women's Erotica 2013 and Best Erotic Romance 2014. Another string to her bow is editing, and she has edited and co-edited a number of anthologies, and also edits for a small publishing house. She owns Erotica For All, and is book editor for Cliterati. Find out more at http://www.lucyfelthouse.co.uk. Join her on Facebook and Twitter, and subscribe to her newsletter at: http://eepurl.com/gMQb9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

  1. Great Interview, that was fun to read. I also enjoyed reading the excerpt, sounds like a great read.

    ReplyDelete