Wednesday, February 12, 2014

SO HE HURT YOU NOW WHAT? by Nicole Cleveland ~ Write Now Virtual Book Tour


SO HE HURT YOU NOW WHAT?
 by Nicole Cleveland

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Interview: 

Crystal: Today as part of this Write Now Virtual Book tour, I have the opportunity to interview Nicole Cleveland. Welcome Nicole, I'm so happy to have you here today. Would you share a little bit about yourself with us today?

Nicole: My name is Nicole Cleveland. I am founder of Breathe Again Ministries, Radio Host and author of  So He Cheated, Now What?  and So he Hurt You Now What? 
I am a wife, mother, Minister and child of God. 
I am on a mission to ensure people are no longer suffering in secret, like I once was. 
People are on the verge of giving up and they need to understand how to make it. 

Crystal: Do you have a favorite scene you would like to share with us?

Nicole: My favorite part was researching each and every scripture that went with the specific messages. The book ministered to me over and over again while writing. The messages, the scriptures and the prayers. 

Crystal: Where did you come up with the idea for So he Hurt You, Now What?

Nicole: After writing my first book women would contact me about being hurt. Some from infidelity but many just from being hurt. Pain is pain. I would minister to these women via the phone and made sure I took time with them. Sometimes all we need is a listening ear and an encouraging word. That’s why I wrote this book. I wrote it to encourage my sisters. 

 Crystal: What are you currently working on?

Nicole: My next venture will be Christian Fiction

Crystal: Do you have any special routine that you follow when you are writing?

Nicole: I wake up in wee hours of the morning, make a pot of coffee and listen to classical music.

Crystal: Did you have to do a lot of research this book or any other?

Nicole: Writing is therapy to me. The only thing I researched was the specific scriptures for the messages. Every thing else was inspired by what God and what I wanted to hear when I was going through my storm. 

Crystal: Who are some of your favorite authors that you like to read?

Nicole: Vanessa Miller, Kendra Norman Bellamy, Les Brown, Joyce Meyer, Bishop T.D. Jakes
  
Crystal: Is there a genre you haven't written that you would like to try?

Nicole: Christian Non Fiction


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 About The Book: 

So He Hurt You, Now What? - Messages of Hope for a Hurting Sister is a series of short messages to encourage, uplift and inspire you. Think of a daily message you would send a friend that's at a very low place in their life. Her husband or boyfriend just left her or she just found out of his betrayal. She's in shock and kinda frozen....unable to move forward.
We need a voice in our ear that says... Hey Girl - You are going to make it... You are NOT alone... Let me help you get out of this pit you are currently in because you can't stay there.

In the midst of our storm or "pity party" we need someone that's not gonna play with us. Somebody that has no other motive but to see us be happy.

That is what you'll get from - So He Hurt You, Now What?  -  Messages of Hope for a Hurting Sister

Paperback: 104 pages 
 Publisher: DocUmeant Publishing (January 1, 2010) 
ISBN-10: 098260050X 
ISBN-13: 978-0982600504
Genre: Christian Non-Fiction, Inspirational
Author Tour Schedule:  http://wnlbooktours.com/nicole-cleveland

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meet The Author 


Nicole Cleveland is the founder of Breathe Again Magazine and host of Breathe Again Radio & TV Show.

She has helped thousands of women extract purpose from the pain they’ve endured. She has a heart for those on the verge of giving up, like she once was. Her ministry and personal mission is to ensure people are not suffering in silence.

In 2010 she released her debut book, “So He Cheated, Now What?”, her personal testimony of overcoming an affair in her marriage; an affair that produced a child.
God is the steady rock that stays consistent in her life. Without God, nothing she does would be possible.

Social Links:

Email Address: nicoleconline@gmail.com

Website: www.nicoleconline.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/nicoleconline

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/authornicolecleveland

Buy Links:

Paperback Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/So-He-Cheated-Now-What/dp/098260050X/ref=tmm_pap_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1390405426&sr=1-3

Ebook:  http://www.amazon.com/So-He-Cheated-Now-What-ebook/dp/B002YD8B3E/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=1-3&qid=1390405426




Hosted by Write Now Literary Book Tour

www.wnlbooktours.com

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my book. Appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing message for the hearts of hurting women! Kudos to you Nicole and may God continue to anoint your hands as you share profound messages to Women all over the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely way to help bring solace to those who are hurting. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete