Friday, April 18, 2014

Belong To You (Riding Tall #10) by Cheyenne McCray ~ Review ~

I have had the wonderful opportunity to read quite a few books by the talented Cheyenne McCray now. I have enjoyed each book and found each one to be a real page turner. Belong To You I found not only to be a real page turner full of suspense but also a tear jerker in places. 

I felt an instant connection to Anna Batista. She is just one really wholesome family girl, living to help take care of her family. She loves her Aunt, Uncle, and little cousins and is so pleased that they are all together. 

She attends a debate with her best friend. Her best friend's brother (a jerk if I may add) is debating the current sheriff (a real good guy). Anna meets Sheriff Mike McBride and there is an instant connection between these two. After much personal debate Anna decides to meet Mike for drinks and the connection grows deeper. 

However when the jerk Chad finds out about this blooming relationship he adds some major drama to the situation that makes me like the jerk even less. I won't tell you too much about this because it is a major part of the storyline.  However this does lead to some major tension between Anna and Mike and also leads to some very serious tear jerker moments. 

I really enjoyed this story, It didn't take me very long at all to read. There is plenty of drama, a few steamy scenes, and some really sweet family moments. On the whole I just really enjoyed this story. 

I know I will be looking forward to reading more of  Cheyenne McCray's work. It doesn't seem to matter what genre she writes in, she writes one really awesome storyline that totally keeps me entertained. I have really enjoyed this Riding Tall series and I look forward to reading more of these books as well. Honestly I'm looking forward to reading what ever Ms. McCray has out next as well.

I was given the opportunity to read this book so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Belong To You.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the book, Crystal. I love the variety of cowboys Cheyenne presents in this series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them cowboys as well :) What could be better than a hot cowboy book? :) Cheyenne has wrote some great stories :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't read any of this series, but this sounds really good. I love the cover art, too! Yeehaw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have enjoyed each one this series I have read Sharlene. If you get a chance to read them let me know what you think :)

    ReplyDelete