Tuesday, May 27, 2014

SEAL's Desire by Elle James Take ~ No Prisoners #2 ~ Review

Seal's Desire is one of those action packed books that had me completely absorbed and turning pages quickly. 

I had not had the pleasure of reading any work by Elle James until now. Oh my goodness if this book is any indication I've been missing out on some great stories. I really enjoyed her writing style, the storyline, and the characters.  I certainly look forward to reading more of her work and SOON. 

Remy LaDue returns home from a mission excited to meet with his friend Mitchell Sanders. However we he tries to touch base with her she is no where to be found. Then he finds her in the most unexpected place. Oh my! I have to say one of the things I really admired about Mitchell is she is one very loyal friend. She will do whatever it takes to find her missing friend. I don't want to give away too much, but Mitchell is willing to go to personal danger to herself to help her friend. Remy and his team are right on her heals for back up or they sure try to be. That is another thing I liked about this story was Remy's team steps right up to help as soon as they know what is going on. 

This book is full of lots of action and drama that kept me on the edge of my seat. When I got close to the end of the book I could not put it down. This really is one really great romantic suspense story with fun characters that know how to kick butt. Seal's Desire is one of those great quick reads that contains all my favorites things. There is plenty of drama, steamy scenes, and characters that are fun, brave, unique, and a whole lot of fun to read about. 

If you are looking for a short romantic suspense story may I recommend this one to you? I think you will enjoy it. I know that I certainly did. This is part of the Take No Prisoners series but I had no trouble at all reading it as a stand alone. However like I said before if this book is any indication I am really looking forward to reading more of Elle James' work. 

I was given the wonderful opportunity to read this book so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my pleasure to share my thoughts with you about Seal's Desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment