Sunday, July 27, 2014

Her Unlikely Cowboy by Debra Clopton ~Cowboys of Sunrise Ranch #3 ~ Review

I am so honored to say I have had the pleasure of reading all three books in Debra Clopton's Cowboys of Sunrise Ranch series. Debra Clopton has a special talent of creating such wonderful characters that have amazing characteristics and usually have a broken heart or have been emotionally hurt. I love bonding with these characters and watching them grow stronger emotionally. Ms. Clopton has a way of breaking my heart with her story lines but finding just the right path for her characters that leaves my heart so warm. 

Suzie Kent arrives at the Sunrise Ranch with her son Abe. They both have a broken heart and are hurting so bad from the loss of their husband and father. They both hold a little resentment towards Tucker because they lost their loved one and Tucker is still alive. However Tucker is determined to help these two wounded souls find their way to a new happy life.

Tucker has no intention of falling in love with Suzie and Suzie of course has no intention of falling in love at all. However once these two start to share their loss and work together to heal their attraction and love grow.

This is an awesome story of lost love, new found love, and healing after a major loss. What better place could there possibly be to go to heal then the Sunrise Ranch. This ranch is full of caring and loving people that have a way of helping each other heal. 

I have loved this whole series and it would be hard to pick a favorite book out of these three wonderful heart warming tales. So I'm not even going to try. I think if you enjoy a very inspirational story of characters that I think you will bond with quickly then you need to check out Debra Clopton's work. I think you'll love this series but I happen to know she has other great books as well. I have had the pleasure of reading a few of those as well. 

I was given the opportunity to read this great book so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Her Unlikely Cowboy

You may find more of my reviews on Debra Clopton's work here.

Amazon Buy Links

 Her Unlikely Cowboy

 Her Unforgettable Cowboy

 Her Unexpected Cowboy

1 comment:

  1. I don't believe I have read this author's works yet, will have to add her to the TBR mountain!

    ReplyDelete