Saturday, July 12, 2014

Hidden Prey by Cheyenne McCray ~ Lawmen #1 ~ REVIEW

Hidden Prey is one of those great books that keeps you on the edge of your seat. I have to admit I was hanging on tightly and wondering what in the world was going to happen next. There is plenty of suspense and drama that kept me spellbound throughout the whole story.

Tori Cox has just left her boyfriend and really just wants to go home to see her parents. All she wants is some down time with her family and some time away from the stress of her life. Then she sees something she really wasn't prepared for. She watches the execution of a federal agent. That is when life starts to get crazy for Tori. 

In her quest to stay safe she meets federal agent Landon Walker. Landon has a bone to pick with the cartel that killed one of his fellow agents. So he makes it his mission to protect Tori. He doesn't mean to form feelings for her but they are drawn to each other. 

There are so many things that happen in this book. Just when you think Tori and Landon are safe they so ARE NOT! Things blow up, people are killed, shots are fired. There is drama and suspense all over the place in this book.

Then there is the romance between  Tori and Landon. They are just what the other needs. Landon is healing from losing a loved one. Tori is freshly broken up with her boyfriend. I loved watching these two get to know each other and fall for each other amidst the drama that is now Tori's life.

I don't want to tell you too much. I will tell you that you should grab a copy of this book. It is the first book in the Lawmen series. I can't wait to see what Ms. McCray comes up with next.  I know I will be anxiously awaiting her next release. She always serves up a terrific storyline.

I was given the opportunity to read this book so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Hidden Prey.

You may find more of my reviews on Cheyenne McCray's work here

Amazon Buy Link: 

Hidden Prey

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the wonderful review...I thought this was a great story also!

    ReplyDelete