Sunday, July 13, 2014

Natural Lust by Madison Sevier ~ REVIEW

Natural Lust by Madison Sevier is a quick and steamy read. This is one of those books that is a quick, fun read and would make a great bedtime story. 

Kallie Masters' boss suggest that she take a break away from her job as a reviewer. She has some issues with an author that takes offense of her review of his book. So Kallie takes a weekend getaway to the mountains. When she meets Hank Fogle all kinds of sparks fly. First of all there is anger and then attraction. This relationship makes for interesting moments. There are a few moments of laughter, a steamy scene or two, and a twist that is completely unexpected. 

I have had the pleasure of reading Madison Sevier's work before and I like her writing style. If you enjoy a quick steamy read with a little drama thrown in, then I think you will enjoy this story. 

I was given the opportunity to read this story so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Natural Lust.

You may find more of my thoughts on Madison Sevier's work here

Amazon Buy Link: 

 Natural Lust

1 comment:

  1. I have to confess that I had to wonder about the dangers of writing reviews when I read this one, lol, but I am glad everything worked out for Kallie! I love Madison's snarky style and am glad that you enjoyed this story. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete