Sunday, July 27, 2014

Secrets in the Sand by Candice Poarch ~ Fifty Gone Wild Book 3 ~

I have had the pleasure of reading Candice Poarch's work before and enjoyed Secrets in the Sand just as much as I have enjoyed her other work. I found this book to be a great blend of romance with some great suspense and drama. I have to say that I was completely captivated once the drama started. I could not wait to see what was going to happen next. 

Kristin Mayer bought a fixer up house on the beach for a wheel of deal. Little does she know the reason behind that wheel of the deal is going to have a major effect on her life. 

Kristin meets her sweet neighbor Megan and takes an instant like in the girl. Then she meets Megan's handsome father, Chase and sparks fly quickly. 

Then Kristin, Megan, and Chase find themselves in some very dangerous situations and they don't know for sure who is responsible. I don't want to tell you too much about this suspense filled story but I will tell you that I sure did not suspect the ending. Wow, I have to say I was completely amazed. 

Candice Poarch has done a fabulous job of creating interesting characters that I found myself quickly attached to and could identify with. She also has done an amazing job of writing a fun romance with a few obstacles in their path. Then there is all the mystery involved in this storyline and I have to say I could not stop reading. I had to know what was going to happen and just who had done what. 

This is part of the Fifty Gone Wild series but can easily be read as a stand alone. I have not read the other books in the series and I did not have any trouble at all getting into the storyline. However after reading Secrets in the Sand, I think I would like to see what other fabulous stories Ms. Poarch has came up with. 

I was given the opportunity to read this book so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Secrets in the Sand


Amazon Buy Links:
 Secrets in the Sand

 Christmas Gone Wild 

 Slippery Slope 

1 comment:

  1. I love romantic suspense and this sounds like a great story, thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete