Sunday, July 6, 2014

Silken Kisses by Laci Paige ~Silken Edge ~ REVIEW

This is the first time I have had the pleasure of reading Laci Paige's work and oh my! Silken Kisses is steaming hot with a little drama and some major emotions thrown in. 

When I first started reading this book I was not sure that Mona and Steven were going to make it as a couple. They were experiencing a few problems with intimacy. Mona and Steven really do love each other though and they want to make their relationship work. So they try BDSM and they try different things with the BDSM. I don't want to tell you too much but I will tell you that maybe you better grab something cold to drink because things do get a little warm, OK really warm! 


I really liked the friendships that are formed in the club they are in. It's nice that everyone is  always willing to help each other. Whether is be something personal or if they just need to talk. These friends really do have a nice bond. 

There is also a little drama and plenty of emotions included in this storyline that kept me turning the pages quickly. It was interesting watching Mona and Steven try different things and for their relationship to change as the story goes on. I don't want to tell you too much about the storyline because then what fun would that be for you. 

This book is part of a series and I have not had the pleasure of reading the rest of the series but I did not have any trouble reading this book as a stand alone. However after reading Silken Kisses I would love to read the previous books and find out the other couples stories. 

If you are looking for a hot and steamy read with emotions and some drama thrown in the mix I think you will enjoy this book. I know I did. Like I said though don't forget to grab the cold drink because this book is HOT! 

Remember this book does contain some BDSM so if you don't enjoy reading those types of stories this one may not be for you. However if you do enjoy reading BDSM, what are you waiting for? Grab your copy now! 

I really liked Laci Paige's writing style. She has a nice smooth pattern that made the story easy to read and enjoy.

I was given the opportunity to read this book so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Silken Kisses

Buy Links: 

 Silken Kisses

 Silken Edge

 Silken Desires

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the lovely review, glad you liked the story!

    ReplyDelete