Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wicked By Nature by Madison Sevier ~ Review ~

I have a special fondness for stories that include witches. I find witchcraft and magic to be interesting. So when I started reading Wicked By Nature, I was deeply captivated by the witches, the demons, and their really interesting paranormal powers. I have to admit I had some major issues trying to set this book down and I ended up staying up a little later than normal to find out how this book would end. 

Selena Barnes has had a rough few years. She has lost her parents, the town that she thought was full of friends has turned against her, she hasn't spoken to her best friend in years, and her fiance’, Shawn Richardson is out of town on business. To top that all off she is trying to pull together the finishing touches of their soon to be wedding. Everything is going wrong for this poor girl. 

Then things get worse, I hate to tell you too much but she finds out a few secrets that totally turn her life upside down and sideways. Wow, is really all I can say about where this story line goes. There is so much drama and suspense that I could not help but quickly turn the pages to see what in the world was going to happen next. 

One thing I really liked was Selena relationship with her familiar, her cat is funny and so protective of Selena. 

The other things I really liked is that when everything starts to fall apart her best friends Kelly and Keith Jacobs step in to help her. They have a really great connections and they are a huge help.

This is the first chance I have had to read any work by Madison Sevier . I have a couple more of her books in my to be read pile and I'm anxious to get to them after reading Wicked By Nature.

If you enjoy stories about witches and paranormal stories you really should check this one out. If you are already a fan of Ms. Sevier then you should hurry and grab a copy of this book. 

I was given the opportunity to read this book so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Wicked By Nature.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for taking a chance on Wicked By Nature and for taking the time to leave such an awesome review <3

    ReplyDelete