Saturday, November 8, 2014

NOCTE by Courtney Cole ~ Help Choose Calla's Fate ~


Help Choose Calla's Fate.. Go here to find out how  www.thenoctetrilogy.com





BLURB: 

SAVE ME AND I'LL SAVE YOU....

My name is Calla Price. I’m eighteen years old, and I’m one half of a whole.
My other half-- my twin brother, my Finn-- is crazy.

I love him. More than life, more than anything. And even though I’m terrified he’ll suck me down with him, no one can save him but me.

I’m doing all I can to stay afloat in a sea of insanity, but I’m drowning more and more each day. So I reach out for a lifeline.

Dare DuBray.

He’s my savior and my anti-Christ. His arms are where I feel safe, where I’m afraid, where I belong, where I’m lost. He will heal me, break me, love me and hate me.
He has the power to destroy me.

Maybe that’s ok. Because I can’t seem to save Finn and love Dare without everyone getting hurt.

Why? Because of a secret.

A secret I’m so busy trying to figure out, that I never see it coming.

You won’t either. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Buy Links:








No comments:

Post a Comment