Saturday, December 13, 2014

Song of the Abyss by Lindsay Avalon ~ Release Day Blitz


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Blurb:


Her wedding day should have been a joyous occasion for the selkie Princess Nerissa. Instead, it was a nightmare. When the man who'd pledged to honor and love her attempts to murder the Princess, she flees for her life. Although she escapes, she finds herself trapped between skins, neither human nor seal. Consumed by hatred she waits, taking refuge in the sea and compelling men to come to her as she searches for revenge.


But will her thirst for vengeance cost her a chance at true love?


*** Previously publised in the Once Upon A Twisted Time anthology, this is NOT your average fairy tale. Newly revised with added content, don't miss the twisted take on a classic fairy tale! ***


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Buy Link:


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Author Bio:



I am a wife, a programmer, and now an author. I have an adorable mini Schnauzer and more books than I have room for. I love reading romance because no matter what may be happening in my life, I can always count on my books to end happily ever after. The day I met my husband was the day I truly began believing in happily ever after. After hearing me complain a few too many times that I had "nothing" to read despite the hundreds of paperbacks scattered around the house, my husband began suggesting I write my own stories. When I finally took his advice I discovered that although I enjoy my day job as a software engineer, my true calling is to be an author.


My sister drilled into me an appreciation for fantasy and mythology, something I try to bring to my books. My debut novel, "Breaking the Nexus", started as a book written for NaNoWriMo and has grown to so much more. It was the conduit that introduced me to a fantastic group of independent authors who have changed my life in unimaginable ways.


When I'm not writing, I've found a passion for blogging and interviewing fellow authors. I also love reading (of course!), baking, crochet, sewing sock monkeys, playing video games, and all sorts of random crafts. I have an incurable love of rubber duckies and stuffed animals, and I believe nobody should have to grow up if they don't want.
Lindsay Avalon ~ * ~ Author of paranormal romance



Twitter: @LindsayAvalon


Other Books by Lindsay Avalon:


Discover the Mythrian Realm:







No comments:

Post a Comment