Thursday, January 1, 2015

A Christmas of Coal and Mistletoe by Bobbi Romans ~ Review ~

I'm a little late getting this review wrote.  Even though this has a Christmas theme I think I could read it at any point during the year and truly enjoy it. I love Christmas stories and honestly I could read them any time of the year. I hope even though Christmas is over for this year you will consider picking up a copy of A Christmas of Coal and Mistletoe. I think you will enjoy it. 

I have just recently discovered Bobbi Roman's work and I have to say I need to read more, lots more! This talented lady has a way of adding in a whole lot of humor, steam, and heart warming moments to a great storyline.

A Christmas of Coal and Mistletoe is the the story of a married couple (Dan and Cathy) that have hit a slump in their relationship. Dan surprises Cathy with a Christmas trip filled with lots of  time alone and oh my some steamy moments. Cathy is having the time of her life and really enjoying the special attention from her husband. 

Dan has a secret that he really doesn't want to reveal and he just wants to get things back on track with his wife. He really loves his wife but has made a mistake. There are certainly times in this story when I wanted to hand Dan a big ole chunk of coal for what he did. OK maybe more then hand it to him, maybe chuck it at him would be a better way of describing how I felt at times. At other times I just wanted to applaud him for his unbelievable thoughtfulness for Cathy. 

I found an instant connection with Cathy and Dan and loved reading their story. There are a few twists and turns that certainly showed up unexpectedly. There were a few moments that had me holding my breath wondering what was going to happen next. Then there were tears of happiness and joy when my heart was completely overwhelmed with joy for this couple. 

If you enjoy humor, some oh so steamy moments, a little trouble and conflict, a few suspenseful moments, and a huge amount of joy then you should grab your own copy of this story. 

I was given the opportunity to read this great story so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on A Christmas of Coal and Mistletoe

You may find more of my reviews on Bobbi Roman's work here.

Amazon Buy Link:

 A Christmas of Coal and Mistletoe

No comments:

Post a Comment