Sunday, May 17, 2015

Game On by Gabra Zackman ~ The Bod Squad #1 ~ Review

Game On is Gabra Zackman's debut book and what a debut it is! I really enjoyed this book and I can't wait for the next book in this series. 

Susannah “Legs” Carter is one of those kick butt and maybe ask questions later kind of girls. She is smart, witty, charming, and knows how to handle just about any situation. She does find herself in some very interesting and sometimes very dangerous situations. 

Her assignment is to get the "goods" on Charles Oakley Palmer III. The instant these two see each other there is an instant attraction. The heat between these two is  HOT and steamy. Chas has a few secrets that he finds himself wanting to reveal to Legs but doesn't want to put her in harms way.

Susannah's team is awesome! The whole crew is intriguing and so darn creative. They all work well together because not only are they co-workers, they are friends too.  This team has all kinds of fun gadgets to use in their investigations. 

There is a lot of drama and suspense that kept me turning pages. Just about the time I thought everyone was safe and sound there is danger lurking around the corner. Ms. Zachman has done a great job with the storyline and created characters that are interesting  and fun. There were scenes in Game On  that had me laughing out loud. 

I would say if Game On is an indication of Ms. Zackman's work we lucky readers are in for some entertaining stories from a great new author. I can't wait to read All in, the next book in The Bod Squad series. 

If you enjoy a mystery with a steamy romance, some great drama and suspense, with humor thrown in the mix then you really need to go grab a copy of Game On now. 

I was given the opportunity to read and review this great book so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you.

Amazon Buy Link:

 Game On


No comments:

Post a Comment