Sunday, July 26, 2015

Smexy Phantasies by Izzy Szyn ~ REVIEW

Izzy Szyn's writing career is off to a steaming hot start. This lady has once again written a hot and spicy story that is sure to warm up your night. 

Smexy Phantasies is a friends to more erotic romance story. Rachel and Lisa have been best friends FOREVER. So they have a nice base to add a hot romance to. I loved how these two discovered they each had hidden feelings before each other. Once their relationship takes a turn things get hot and spicy pretty quickly.

Rachel and Lisa agree to work together at the Smexy network that brings phantasies to life and video. While they are filming one hot and steamy video with a couple of hot football players something goes wrong. The mystery is who pulled what and why did their four play go out on the air live? A lot of mysterious things start happening and things just might be a little dangerous for everyone involved. 

Ms.Szyn has done a great job with Smexy Phantasies. I really enjoyed the relationship with Rachel and Lisa. They also have a fun and HOT relationship with Justine and Steve. These four make quite a foursome. They are entertaining and steaming hot together. 

I am anxious to see who is behind all the mysterious things going on with Smexy Phantasies. I can't wait to see what Izzy Szyn has in store for us in her next release. I can't wait to see what happens with Rachel, Lisa, Justin and Steve. 

If you enjoy a female/female romance combined with a male/male romance thrown in with a female/male/female/male relationship you are going to love this story. Be prepared to grab yourself something cool to drink and sit back and enjoy the story. 

I was given the opportunity to read this story so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Smexy Phantasies.

You may find more of my reviews on Izzy Szyn's work here.

Amazon Buy Link:



No comments:

Post a Comment