Tuesday, July 7, 2015

XO, Blake by Avery Aster ~The Undergrad Years #3 ~ Review

If you have read any of the books in Avery Aster's THE MANHATTANITES series,  you should check out The Undergrad Years. The fun thing about the Undergrad years is it gives us readers a little inside information on how and why Lex, Taddy, Vive, and Blake are who they are. 

Blake is one of those guys that every girl should have a for best friend. He's always there when they need him, they are there for him as well. I love the tight knittedness of this group. The truly are the bestest of friends. When one of the group finds them self in a jam the rest of the group is there to bail them out, cause a distraction, or just plain save the day.


Blake ends up spending some close and personal time with a couple of guys he has been wanting to get to know a little bit better in the bedroom sense of the word. I don't want to tell you too much about how he got there or what happened. I will tell you that I was flipping pages quickly to see what was going to happen to the Manhattanites next. There is a bit of drama, some spicy steamy scenes, and humor. Avery Aster writes with a wicked sense of humor that usually has me rolling laughing as I read her books. 


I think I have had the pleasure of reading each of these books. I can't wait to read Vive's story. 


I was given the opportunity to read this book so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Xo, Blake.


You may find more of my reviews on Avery Aster's work here.



Amazon Buy Links:

 Xo, Blake

 Your Truly, Taddy

 Love, Lex

No comments:

Post a Comment