Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Fading Memories By A.M. Willard ~ INTERVIEW


Fading Memories
By A.M. Willard



~*~*~*~*~
Interview:

Crystal: Today I have the honor of hosting A.M. Willard. Welcome! I am so happy to have you here today. Would you share a little bit about yourself with us today?

A.M.:  Hi, I’m A.M. Willard and so happy to be here today. Thank you, Crystal, for hosting me today, and helping me celebrate my newest release Fading Memories. I’ve just been over here busy as a bee as my team, and I gear up for the events coming. Nothing like getting ready to release a new book, I can’t wait to share it with you all.

Crystal: Do you have a favorite scene you would like to share with us? 

A.M.: One of my favorite scenes in Fading Memories is when Izzie finally let’s her guard down and her and Dakota fly kites on the beach. It’s the meaning of the act, and how it later becomes a memory that she forgot. It shows us a glimpse of how they are perfect for each other.

Crystal: Where did you come up with the idea for your latest release?

A.M.: I started writing this story about ten years ago. I was dealing with my father passing, and someone told me to write it down. Turn it into a story, and use it as therapy. The next thing I knew after several re-writes, changes, and deletions I created Fading Memories.

Crystal: What are you currently working on? 

A.M.: I just finished my next release that will come out in December. Frosted Sweets, A Taste of Love Series Vol 1.

Crystal: Do you have any special routine that you follow when you are writing?

 A.M.: No, I work best without the routine most days. But … I do try to write something every day.

Crystal: Did you have to do a lot of research for this book or any other? If so do you have a fascinating fact that you have learned you would like to share with us? 

A.M.: Oh this is funny... I did a little research for Fading Memories, but the one that comes to mind was a scene in Unexpected Changes. Tabitha decides to do something off the wall and let’s just say when you start to Google frozen sperm, you learn a lot.

Crystal: Who are some of your favorite authors that you like to read?

A.M.: Colleen Hoover, Abbie Glines, Megan Fields, A.m. Guilliams, and so many more.

Crystal: Is there a genre you haven't written that you would like to try? 

A.M.: I might attempt to venture into a more erotica section one day, but for now I love what I write.

~*~*~*~*~
Synopsis:

Isabel Nichols’s life changed in more ways than one through the years. As a young child, she experienced a loss that devastated her. It wasn’t until she was an adult that the universe around her shattered. In a twenty-four-hour time frame, she lost what she’d thought was her world. What followed was a year of mourning, a year of grieving, a year of darkness. Now, there’s one man who can show her the light.

Dakota Jackson left his life behind on a whim, moving to a beach cottage away from the big city where he grew up. He sees through Izzie’s clouds as he gets to know her, with the drive to be everything that she’s ever needed. The only problem is, Dakota holds the key to a secret that could ruin both of their hopes and dreams.

Passion isn’t always enough to heal a broken heart; love isn’t always enough to guide you through the darkness.

This is about two souls that were meant to be together from the day they were born. Two people who have to figure out a way to look past the memories. It’s the now; it’s living your life as you’re meant to, loving the one your heart craves. It’s about letting go of the grieving, learning to be who you are, and accepting life for what it is.

Can love cure all things despite its hardships?


Buy Links: 

Amazon USAmazon UK |  Amazon CAAmazon AUiBooks | B&N 


~*~*~*~*~
Excerpt:

God, that smirk he always gives me … it’s about to drive me nuts. Jumping down from the counter, I decide to do this myself. This is a conversation that needs to be avoided. In the bathroom, I lock the door behind me and locate the peroxide and a bandage. I hike my foot up on the side of the tub and dab the cotton ball onto the small cut. My breath hitches from the sting. Satisfied that they’re clean enough, everything goes back up and I head back out.
When I enter the kitchen, everything is cleaned up and a brand new glass of water is on the counter waiting for me.
 Dakota’s out in the sunroom with the others, and I use this moment to regroup. The sliding door opens and it’s Dakota again, causing me to let out a sigh of defeat. Not understanding how he doesn’t get the picture that I’m not interested, I decide to kick it up a notch. Do I choose bitch mode, or the whole reverse psychology on him?  He’s inspecting the bandage like he’s prepared to whisk me off to a hospital for some minor cuts.
“You all right?”
“I am, thanks.”
“Wow, she says thanks.”
“Hilarious. You’re a regular comedian today, huh?”
“Maybe.”
“Are you this way with everyone you meet or is it just with me?” I ask.
“Just with you, Izzie,” he says as he steps closer to me. Dakota’s so close that I can actually feel his breath on my neck. “Izzie, why are you fighting me so hard? Can’t you feel the attraction and the spark? I do, and I know you do.”
With my heart in my throat, I’m not able to respond. He looks at me a little while longer, then backs away and takes the glass of water from my hands and places it on the counter.

~*~*~*~*~
Author Bio:

A.M. Willard is a true believer of soul mates, and happy ever afters. She enjoys reading, sailing, and of course writing contemporary romance with some saucy scenes. Releasing her first novella of the One Night Series on April 12, 2014 has sent her on a new journey in life. A.M.’s passion for writing started at a young age, but with the love and support from her husband of eighteen years pushed her to follow her dreams. Once she hit that first publish button, she hasn’t looked back.

Publications available from A.M. Willard include the Chances Series, Love on the Screen, and everyone’s favorite, the One Night Series. She’s also had an article published in the Writer’s Monthly Review Magazine and was just accepted into the Romance Writers of America organization in May of 2015.

A.M. Willard was born and raised in the Panhandle of Florida, but resides in Savannah GA with her husband, son, two cats, one rotten dog, and her six chickens. Yes, we said chickens…

You can connect with A.M. Willard on her website at www.amwillard.com or subscribe to her newsletter for the latest releases, teasers, and sale alerts: http://eepurl.com/bb-Cd1

Social Media:

Facebook Author Page http://tinyurl.com/nnx2s8m
Twitter @AMWillard1 or  https://twitter.com/AMWillard1
Amazon Author Page http://tinyurl.com/lbpdpgr
Blog – Website http://amwillard.com/
Goodreads http://tinyurl.com/na2tw82
Google plus: http://tinyurl.com/mnf3mg5
Google + Author Page: http://tinyurl.com/ncmxhad
Pinterest: http://tinyurl.com/nthwdyj
Readers group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1429330254039105/




No comments:

Post a Comment