Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Bridget's Phantasies by Izzy Szyn ~ Smexy Phantasies Book 2 ~ Review

Do you enjoy a steaming hot menage story that will just about light your kindle on fire? Have you read Izzy Szyn work yet? No? Well grab up this copy of Bridget's Phantasies and start devour this hot and steamy story. If you have already read Ms. Szyn's work then you are know a joy you are about to grab. It's hot steamy and this one has a touch of mystery to it. There is also some family drama and few uncovered family secrets that we didn't know before. 

Bridget Parker has a mother and a stepfather that need to grow up and give up the con. This poor girl has had enough of having to try to fix their problems. I felt for Bridget and the messes these two misfits get her into. 

Scott Davis owns the company that Bridget has been lucky enough to get a great job with. Her wicked mother appears on the scene and Scott and his security guy/ partner Nick jump to the rescue. I won't tell you anymore except that things get HOT and I mean HOT. If you are looking for a good book to warm you up this one will do it. It may even melt some of that snow outside. 

You may want to grab your Kleenex box before you dig into this one. There are a few sad moments that had tears in my eyes. 

There is a touch of mystery in this one that I can't wait to see where Izzy Szyn takes us on our next ride in the wicked fast lane. I am anxious for her next release to see how everyone is and if the mystery is unraveled. 

If you have ready the book in the Smexy Phantasies series then you will get the chance to catch up with a couple of friends from Smexy Phantasies. This is part of a the Smexy Phantasies series and it will stand on it's own just fine. However if it's a super cold night, go ahead grab them both now and let them warm up the evening for you. 

I was given the opportunity to read this book so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Bridget's Phantasies. 

You may find more of my reviews on Izzy Szyn's work here.


Bridget's Phantasies Amazon Buy Link



Smexy Phantasies Amazon Buy Link



Phantasy House Amazon Buy Link

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!!! After the crappy day I had, this made it better

    ReplyDelete