Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Elite Ghosts: Six-Novel Cohesive Military Romance Boxed Set ~ Lithium’s Rescue by Sabrina York ~ Review

So far I have only had the chance to read one of the stories in this box set. I  read Lithium’s Rescue by Sabrina York and if the other 5 stories in this series are half as good (and I am sure they are) this is a must have box set. 

Sabrina York's Lithium’s Rescue is full of nail biting, edge of your seat clinging, page turning suspense and drama. There are a few hot and steamy scenes done in the style that the only the her Royal Hotness can create. Sabrina York can write hot and steamy scenes like no other. 

Michelle Parsons is a smart lady, that knows how to take care of herself. This girl can kick butt and then ask questions later.  She has one wicked boss with an evil plan. When Michelle accidental discovers the information she finds herself in a world of danger. 

Benedict Butler (also know as Lithium) is the Elite Ghost sent to help her out. They both find themselves in the middle of a dangerous situation and on the run. While waiting for backup the attraction  between Benedict and Michelle quickly turn into a combustible explosion passion. 

I was completely captivated by Michelle and Benedict's story from the first page to the last. I could not put this book down. I finished it on one setting because I had to see what happened next. I know I would certainly like to read more of the box set to see what happens next and what happens with the rest of the team.  

I was given the opportunity to read this great story so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Lithium’s Rescue.

I also have to say I think I may have formed an instant bond and attachment to Benedict as soon as I read his name. It is not a name you see often and I was surprised and a touched thrilled to see it in Sabrina York's book. 

You may find more of my reviews on Sabrina York's work here.

Elite Ghost Amazon Buy Link


Elite Metal Amazon Buy Link

1 comment:

  1. :) Oh, you caught that did you???

    My secret: I sometimes "borrow" my readers names for characters!

    I am so thrilled you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete