Wednesday, November 25, 2015

FLASH FIRE by Dana Marton ~Civilian Personnel Recovery~ REVIEW

Flash Fire is a fabulous story packed with heart stopping suspense, blood pumping action with the perfect amount of mystery and romance that kept me flipping those pages just as fast as I possible could. 

Clara Roberts is on a mission for the Civilian Personnel Recovery unit when she receives a call for another mission in a dangerous area. She accepts the mission with a few reservations and some really mixed up feelings. 

 Light Walker has suffered major losses in his life. He's been trained to take care of problems with any means possible. He is on a mission of his own in the same dangerous territory that Clara is headed into. Light Walker has the skills the military trained him to use and the street or should I say jungle smarts he's mastered. 

The first meeting between Clara and Light is the start of one really rocky relationship.  They are both fiercely independent and use to working on their own. Their strong personalities clash instantly. Their squabbles are interesting with a touch of humor and a nice attraction that they are trying so hard to fight. 

The action in this story has been well written and made my heart miss a beat or two while I was completely engrossed in Clara and Light's story. The mysteries that they uncover bit by bit are intriguing and make for a very dramatic read. 

Overall I thoroughly enjoyed reading Flash Fire. I bonded with the characters quickly, became completely invested in the searches and battles they fought through, and the drama that was revealed with each twist.  Dana Marton has once again written a wonderful romantic suspense story that kept me submerged in the story for the first page all the way to the end. 

This is the second book in the Civilian Personnel Recovery Unit series but will stand alone just fine. Ms. Marton has created each story with such detail that you will not feel as though you are missing any pertinent details to disrupt your joy of reading Flash Fire. 

Dana Marton is one of those authors that I impatiently await their next release. She does a fabulous job of writing a story that keeps me engrossed with characters that unique traits that make them so much fun to read about.

I was given the opportunity to read Flash Fire so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Flash Fire.

You may find more of my reviews on Dana Marton's work here.

Flash Fire Amazon Buy Link



Forced Disappearance Amazon Buy Link

No comments:

Post a Comment