Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Rainbow Of Friendship by Joni Klein-Higger ~ illustrations by Eileen Goldenberg ~ REVIEW

Rainbow Of Friendship is completely adorable! I loved the concept of the story and the illustrations are beautiful. I think I have found another wonderful book for the children in your lives. 

When little red girl goes on a walk she encounters children of many shapes and colors. At first she isn't sure it's OK to play with these children that look so different from her. The story is written in a nice tone that flows easy and makes for an entertaining read as little red girl discovers that everyone is the same on the inside even though they are so different on the outside. What a lovely lesson that many could learn from. 

Joni Klein-Higger has done a wonderful job of writing a story that I think children are going to enjoy and learn from. The illustrations are done by Eileen Goldenberg. I have recently read another book that was written and illustrated by her. She does a fantastic job with  illustrations. The illustrations are creative, colorful and fun. I enjoyed them as I was reading the story so I am sure they are going to catch the eye of a child in your life. 

I was given the opportunity to read this cute story so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Rainbow of Friendship. 

Rainbow of Friendship Amazon Buy Link 

No comments:

Post a Comment