Saturday, January 14, 2017

#SpotLight - Sweet Temptations: The Babysitter By L.M. Mountford

Sweet Temptations: 
The Babysitter
By L.M. Mountford


Synopsis:

Meet Richard Martin. Tall, dark and handsome; he's well mannered, married to his beautiful university sweetheart, works in a job he can't stand with people who infuriate him, and so sexually frustrated he's about ready to blow like Mount Vesuvius...
Enter Rebecca, Scarlet and Samantha, three sirens sent by god to plague and tempt him. Will he be able to do what's right and resist their advances, or will these temptresses lure him to the rocks?
In this first volume in Dark Inferno's sizzling new series: Sweet Temptations, A naughty babysitter sets out to seduce her man. No matter what his wife might think, sweet and innocent, but also seductive and sexy, this tempting siren will rock your world while babysitting your kids and she is determined to lure her man into her bed...

Genre: Erotica

***This story contains descriptions of sexual content, for 18+ Adults only***

Book Links:

Goodreads | Amazon | Kobo | B&N | Itunes 


Author Info:

I’m L.M. Mountford.

I’m an erotica author, but please don’t judge me by that alone. I’m also trying to break into dark romance, historical action and sci-fi/ fantasy. Honestly though, I’m interested in anything plot that involves sex and violence. They make up some of the greatest stories in my opinion. A story is like any portrait, it needs to be made up of many colours, but make sure it has these two and you’re bound to be a susses.
When i was in school, i wanted to be an actor. I gave that up after a Final 'E' grade in GCSE Drama. That was a knock as everyone told me i was great. Before that and now, my dream is to be a successful author. I may be an author but i doubt i'll ever be successful, so i largely write for the love and challenge of it.

I wrote my first story when I was 14/15. A fanfiction story that I posted online. I’m something of a anime aficionado you see, and like any little boy, my mind had a tendency to wander. After that it wasn’t long before I moved into the erotica genre, after all, what is it a boy that age thinks about, and I have been in the genre ever since.

Although I’d never really thought about self-publishing, it occurred to me when I was 21 after running across the kindle section of Amazon and seeing how many short stories had been published and were selling. It was something of an eye-opener. Until then, I’d thought KDP was for novels. Shortly after, I wrote and published Sweet Temptations: The Babysitter. I’d thought that would be the hard part, but after publishing I came to realise it was only the beginning. Not only that, but I was woefully unprepared.

Would love to get to know you all, here are my social network and blog links, feel free to drop by and say hi
Author page: http://amzn.to/1V1uTx4



No comments:

Post a Comment