Sunday, June 9, 2013

A Rogue in Sheep's Clothing ~The Albright Sisters: Book 1~ Elf Ahearn



A Rogue in Sheep's Clothing by Elf Ahearn is book one in the Albright Sister series. Ellie is the first sister to have her story told. I have to say I adored Ellie, she funny, independent, spunky, smart, charismatic, and has no problem going against the rules of high society to do what makes her happy and helps her family. She loves horses and is very good with them. I too love horses so I enjoyed reading about their training and racing. I admired this girl for the lengths she would go through to help her family. She does a lot of things in order to protect her family and their home. Ellie is quite the brave young lady.

Ellie's relationship with Hugh Davenport is complicated to say the least. I had such fun reading the scenes between these two, they have a chemistry that is all their own.  

Hugh Davenport has issues from his past that complicate his relationship with Ellie. These two have a few obstacles to over come in order to find their way together. There is a lot of drama and mystery that unfolds during Huge & Ellie's story.  It kept me turning pages to see what was going to happen next.

I'm anxious to read the other Albright sisters' stories,  I will be looking forward to see what Elf Ahearn has in store for Ellie's sisters.  If you enjoy a historical romance with some mystery and drama thrown in the mix, I think you will like this one. 



3 comments:

  1. How intriguing, I will certainly have to read a work written by another Elf, lol. Looks like a great read, thank you for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal,
    Thanks for the positive review! So glad you liked the story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure Elf, Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete