Friday, May 3, 2013

Easter Bunny Murder (A Lucy Stone Mystery #19) by Leslie Meier


This book was on the top of my mom's to read pile. I just couldn't wait to read so I got to read it first. I love Leslie Meier and her Lucy Stone mysteries. She has a way of writing a wonderful mystery with humor thrown in as well. I've been reading Ms. Meier's work for a couple of years and I always enjoy her wonderful stories. 

What started out as a normal day that Lucy and her daughter-in-law expected to be a fun Easter Egg Hunt for Patrick, suddenly took a turn for the worse when the Easter bunny collapses in front of everyone. Traumatized Children and parents are left watching a scene of the ambulance taking away Van Vorst Duff. Van doesn't make it to the hospital. From there lots of mysterious things happen, another death in the family, and VV who has been forced to be bed ridden, VV's staff is slowly being fired, and valuables are disappearing. Some bad is happening but who is behind it all? 

Lucy Stone is a reporter for the local newspaper. She has a way of really getting involved in everything that is happening. She is one of my favorite characters of all time. I love Lucy, she finds herself in some really interesting situations. I always love reading how she gets herself out of them.


There is just so much drama and mystery in this book that it certainly kept me turning pages. Easter Bunny Murder is one of those books that had me on the edge of my seat wondering who committed the crimes. 


If you enjoy a good mystery with fun characters I think you will enjoy Easter Bunny Murder.




1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun read. I haven't read any of this author's works, thank you for the lovely review (and I hope your mom gets to read it now, lol).

    ReplyDelete