Monday, February 2, 2015

Whipped by Karpov Kinrade ~ The Red Shoe Memoirs #2 ~ Review ~




The dynamic duo of Karpov Kinrade  has done it again. Whipped is yet another fabulously steamy story with fun characters. I have been looking forward to reading Vi's story since I finished Hitched. I knew this lady had a story to tell and I could not wait to read it!

Vi has always been a Dom, in her personal life and business life. She has never considered not being a Dom. That is until she meets the Aussie Hottie, Lachlan.

Lach has been enjoying playing the part of the Aussie Hottie dancing playboy for a while. Behind all that hotness is a good guy with a huge heart. 

At first the sparks fly between Vi and Lach, then those sparks are ignited by a storm case of attraction and passion. Oh my are these two HOT together! 

Vi is a strong independent lady with a business to run. She has no intention of settling down. 

Lach might be ready for a change but he's not sure he's ready for the life of a one woman man. 

I loved watching these two get to know each other and actually getting to know themselves a little better as well. They both have a lot to learn and a some challenges to get through if they are going to make this hot relationship more then just steam. 

I loved that I had a chance to visit with some of the characters from Hitched and see how their life is going as well. That is what I love about series books. I love to revisit friends and see how they are doing. The nice thing about Whipped is that you may also read it as a stand alone book if you haven't read Hitched yet. However, if you haven't read Hitched yet I highly recommend it.

I also enjoyed that Vi's family and friends are a big part of the story line. I always think it add more background and characteristics  to the characters. 

I really enjoyed Whipped. I laughed, I held my Kindle lightly while it was steaming from those might fine steamy scenes, and I even had an awe moment or two. 

This is the third book I have read by Karpov Kinrade and I have enjoyed each book. They do a great job of creating charismatic characters, interesting story lines, some mighty hot and spicy scenes, a little humor, and an over all great read. 

I can't wait to see who's story is next in this series. I wonder if it will be Zoe or Tate? I will be anxious to see who gets their story next. Whoever it is I know it will be a great story. 

I was given the opportunity to read this great book so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Whipped

You may read more of my reviews on Karpov Kinrade's work here.


Amazon Buy Link: 

 Whipped 

 Hitched



No comments:

Post a Comment