Monday, May 27, 2013

Her Unforgettable Cowboy by Debra Clopton ~ Cowboys of Sunrise Ranch Series ~ Review


I have had the pleasure of reading work by Debra Clopton before and immensely enjoyed it. Debra has a way of writing a story that pulls you in and tugs at your heartstrings. Her Unforgettable Cowboy is not an exception, I so enjoyed reading Debra Clopton's latest. I love series that revolve around families or small towns, I have found another series that I must follow. I enjoy Debra Clopton's style of writing, she very talented at telling  inspirational love stories.

Jolie Sheridan left Dew Drop, Texas ( I love the name of the town) to live her dream. She not only broke  the heart of her boyfriend but her heart as well. I loved reading about Jolie and Morgan's story. They had a lot of things to overcome in order to make it back to each other. I always enjoy stories about second chances at first love. They are so much fun to read about but also full of emotional turmoil that really tugs at your heart. 

I love the ranch that Morgan and his family run. It is such a wonderful idea to give boys that have had it really rough in life, a place to learn that they are loved and cared for again. So they can see what a real family means and how a real family treats them.  I can not wait for another visit to Sunrise Ranch. 

There is a lot of emotion in this book so you may at times want to grab that Kleenex box, there is also some drama that will have you reading on the edge of your seat. Then there is the sweet romance between Jolie and Morgan and the feeling they have to work through to make it to their happily ever after. 


If you enjoy inspirational romances I think you will enjoy this one. It left me with a warm fuzzy feeling inside. I can not wait to see what Ms. Clopton has in store for the other 2 brothers in this series.


I was very honored to receive a copy of this book to read and to share my opinion with you. 



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a touching story, thank you for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember reading another title by Debra that I really enjoyed. I will have to check this one out.

    ReplyDelete