Friday, March 22, 2013

manataka by Ella J. Phoenix

manataka  is the first book I have had the pleasure to read by Ella J. Phoenix. This book is full of drama that keeps you turning pages. I found it to be a very interesting reading.

I loved the character of Chloe. This girl has had some interesting dreams that she is trying to figure out. When she starts seeing things that she has seen in her dreams she knows that she needs to find out what her dreams all these years have meant. 

Chloe is a very strong girl that is determined to find answers. She is also smart enough to ask a lot of questions. When she meets Mason she knows he is the man that can assist her. She is sure he can help her but she wonder if she can she truly trust him. Mason is a wonderful hero that really draws you into the story.

Chloe and Mason have a great chemistry going between them.  They have a lot to go through in order to be together. I really enjoyed reading their story. 

This was a great Native American story that is set in the present day and also take a few trips back to the past. There is some paranormal features to the story.  I really enjoyed the powers that Ella J. Phoenix created. manataka is a really good story with a lot of twist,  turns, and some wonderfully sweet romance that I truly enjoyed reading.

I would recommend this book if you like a good mystery paranormal romance story. I think you will enjoy it. I know I most certainly did.


No comments:

Post a Comment