Thursday, March 14, 2013

Take Me Home, Cowboy By Krista Ames

Take Me Home, Cowboy is the first book I have had the pleasure of reading by Krista Ames and let me tell you it sure won't be my last. I absolutely loved this book. It had my attention captured on the first page. Krista Ames did a fabulous job of putting together a great contemporary western romance. I know I'll be on the look out for more books by her.

When Ally Kincaid goes home to see her father she meets the handsome new foreman.  I loved Ally she is a  country girl born and raised but has moved to the city. This girl is full of spunk and has no problem speaking what is on her mind. This gets her in trouble a few times but handsome cowboy Matt Gentry finds her so hot he forgives her pretty quick. The steam and sparks between these two is HOT. 

Matt Gentry is one HOT cowboy with a past he is trying to deal with. Things have happened in Matt's past that he feels guilty about, so he's not real forth coming with his past. This presents some problem with his relationship with Ally. Matt thinks once Ally knows about his past he'll lose her. 

Ally & Matt have an instant attraction that neither is sure should be there. Ally doesn't trust Matt with a past he doesn't want to talk about & he's her Dad's foreman. Matt doesn't want to get into a relationship with the boss's daughter. They just can't deny the attraction though. I really enjoyed watching these two spar and then make up. 

I love a good western cowboy romance with some hot loves scenes. How can you possibly go wrong with a HOT cowboy? I would highly recommend this book to all the western romance fans out there. I think you will enjoy it, I know I did. 









No comments:

Post a Comment