Monday, December 12, 2016

#SpotLight - Captured by Christmas: A Christmas Anthology By Lynn Crandall


 Captured by Christmas: A Christmas Anthology
By Lynn Crandall

~*~*~*~*~

Inside the Book:

It’s Christmas, and the season of holly, Christmas trees, and goodwill is drifting on air in merry holiday wishes. Romantic suspense and paranormal author Lynn Crandall and contemporary author Lainee Cole present in their own way two stories of love in Captured by Christmas. However it finds you—under a Christmas tree or drifted in snow in a backwoods cabin—the spirit of the season will wrap you in love.

In Snowbound, Lynn Crandall lets readers check in on favorite Fierce Hearts series were-lynx characters Kennedy Mitchell and Asher Monroe as they uncover the identity of the creature scaring the humans in Octavia, a small rural community in northern Michigan. Plans for an intimate getaway and family-style holiday are crumbling as the snow piles higher and Kennedy and Asher find themselves snowbound with a killer outside their door.

In The Mistletoe Effect, Christmas is second-grade teacher Tess McCall’s least favorite holiday, but she’s doing her best not to let it show. Learning he’s a father to seven-year-old Holly makes Alex Randle anxious about the upcoming holidays. When Tess’s class starts reading to shelter dogs, Holly and the antics of shelter dog Mistletoe lead them all to rediscover the magic of Christmas.

Publisher: Amazon Digital Services
Pages: 129 
Genre: Holiday Romance
Format: Ecopy 


PURCHASE HERE:
AMAZON

~*~*~*~*~

MEET THE AUTHOR:

I started spinning stories as a child when I tried to entertain my younger sister at night when we were supposed to be going to sleep. In the dark, my stories typically took on a scary or paranormal element -- didn't do much to put us to sleep. Today, I hope my stories still fail to put readers to sleep, but rather take them on a journey. That's what I've been on since I decided to make writing my focus. As a reporter and magazine feature writer, I truly enjoy learning as I work on stories. As a romance writer, I enjoy doing the research and following an evolving story of my characters. I'm still learning as I go.


CONNECT WITH LYNN: 

WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER

~*~*~*~*~

Tour Schedule: 
  Monday, December 5

Guest blogging at Turning Another Page

Tuesday, December 6

Book featured at I'm Shelf-ish

Wednesday, December 7

Guest blogging at A Title Wave

Thursday, December 8

Book featured at Celticlady's Reviews

Friday, December 9

Book featured at Books, Dreams, Life

Monday, December 12

Book featured at Bound 2 Escape

Book featured at Voodoo Princess

Tuesday, December 13

Book featured at Reviews by Crystal

Wednesday, December 14

Book featured at Lisa's Home for Books

Book featured at CBY Book Club

Thursday, December 15

Guest blogging at Leigh Anderson Romance

Friday, December 16

Book featured at Teatime and Books

Book reviewed at Reviews at Room with Books

1 comment: