Saturday, July 19, 2014

HOT ALPHA SEALS: Military Romance Megaset ~ Review ~

I have had the opportunity to read four of the stories in the great box set so far. If the four I have read are any indication and I am sure they are, this is one awesome set! The four stories I have read all had great dramatic suspense and hot steamy romance. Each story left me hanging on to the edge of my seat wondering how these hot heroes were going to be able to save the day. 

STONE HARD SEAL by Sabrina York is an awesome story that left me going thinking WOW, I can't wait to read more. Ryder “Stone” Maddox and Lily Wilson go through a lot together that makes their bond grow quickly. I love the drama in this story and the suspense had me clinging to the edge of my seat. Sabrina York is also really good at writing those steamy hot scenes between couples with great chemistry that about sets my Kindle on fire. Ms. York is one my favorite authos and I always look forward to reading her work.


THE KISS OF A SEAL by Anne Elizabeth is also a fabulous story of a hot seal and a very strong independent heroine. Jessa Grainger finds herself in the position of being engaged to one man that she doesn't have romantic feeling for while she is falling for another that she is most certainly in love with. I don't want to tell you too much about this story, because I don't want to spoil it for you. I will tell you that there is some drama, a few steamy scenes and a end left me saying aww. 


NIGHT WITH A SEAL by Cat Johnson is also a great story. I really liked Ali and Jon. These two have so many things standing in their way of being together. When they do finally have a chance to spend some time alone though they create their own fourth of July fireworks! There is also plenty of drama and suspense in this story. 


SEAL'S OBSESSION by  Elle James is part of her Take No Prisoners series. I have read other stories in this series and loved them so I was excited to read this one. It lived up to my expectations. It is a fabulous story that adds to this awesome boxed set. Jack Fischer is on a mission to save hostages and take down some nasty pirates. His mission takes a little bit different turn when he meets Dr. Natalie Rhoades. She is on a mission of her own. To help the sick and injured people that have access to no medical care. Jack and Natalie end up working together and creating some mighty fine sparks and steam while they fight against the pirates. This is part of the Take No Prisoners series but no fear, you don't have to have read the prior books, this one works just fine as a stand alone. If you haven't read the rest of the series you might want to give them a try though. I think you will enjoy them. Elle James has quickly became one of my new discovered favorite authors. I have been enjoying a lot of her work lately.

I can not wait to read more of the stories in this great set. This is a box set of great authors writing about some steaming hot seals. If you enjoy great Military romance stories then you are going to love this box set. I know I've loved what I have read so far. 


I was given the opportunity to read these great stories so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on HOT ALPHA SEALS: Military Romance Megaset. 



Amazon Buy Link: 

 HOT ALPHA SEALS: Military Romance Megaset. 

4 comments:

  1. Crystal, thank you so much for taking the time to read our stories and craft a lovely review. I sincerely hope you enjoy the bundle. It was so much fun to write and an honor to be working with these amazing authors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to read and review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks for reminding me that this was coming out! Got my copy and will have to carve out the time to read it, sounds like a wonderful collection. Thank you for the reviews!

    ReplyDelete