Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Wyatt's War by Myla Jackson ~ Hearts & Heroes #1 ~ Review

Wyatt's War is full of steam, fireworks of a few varieties, drama, and some humor. This is the first book in Myla Jackson's Hearts & Heroes series and I will be looking forward to reading the next release.

Wyatt sets out on a mission that he thinks is just going to be quite simple and really just a pain in his rear end when he'd liked to get back into active duty. He is assigned to help with security to the International Trade Convention. The first thing he encounters is one hot tempered, beautiful lady that has some how been assigned to the same room as him. This leads to a few temper flare at first and then to some might fine sparks and fireworks between Wyatt and Fiona Allen.

Fiona Allen just wants this convention to go off with out any problems. This is her first really big event and she wants it to be perfect. She thinks she has everything under control until she finds out home land security has sent an agent to assist with security. Then to top that off she's stuck sharing a room with the very hot Wyatt. 

Wyatt and Fiona don't hitch at first but once these two start to get to know each other better and give in to some of that sexual tension building up around them, they work well together.

There is plenty of drama in this book that kept me hanging to the edge of my seat wondering what in the world could happen next. I also wondered how Wyatt was going to be able to solve the problem and keep everyone safe. 

I was so surprised when I found out who the cause of the trouble was. I think my chin may have hit the floor, you could have knocked me over with a feather. No, I won't tell you who it is, but I will tell you that you should go grab your own copy so that you can read this great book. 

I can't wait to see what Myla Jackson has in store for us for book number two in this series, I will be anxiously awaiting it's release. 

I received the opportunity to read this book so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Wyatt's War.

1 comment: