Thursday, November 12, 2015

Pleasures of Christmas Past by Lexi Post ~A Christmas Carol~ REVIEW

I LOVE Christmas stories! There is just something special about a story that takes place at Christmas time. Lexi Post has taken a fun twist on The Christmas Carol with her special touch of hot and steamy. 

 Jessica Thomas is a helper. In life she was a social worker that did her best to help everyone. She felt the pain of each case she was not able to help. Now after she has passed she has been assigned to be a Spirit Guide. I really liked Jessica and I enjoy her quest as a spirit guide. I can feel her kind and caring spirit shines through in Lexi Post's awesome creative writing.

 Duncan Montgomerie has been hanging around as a spirit guide for so long he has no clue how long ago he passed.  He is the classic case of a ladies' man with his playboy tendencies. He really does love the ladies. When he is assigned as Jessica's mentor he isn't sure he is going to be able to use his charm and flirting abilities to win her over. 

Neither Jessica or Duncan found their happily ever after mate while living. So they do find they share a few similar traits. They also find a hot and steamy attraction. I have to say that Lexi Post has done a wonderful job of writing a totally unique story that had me completely captivated from the beginning all the way to the last page. 

If you are looking for a unique Christmas story to help warm things up a little bit on a cold night, grab Pleasures of Christmas Past. I think you will enjoy it. I know I certainly did.

I was given the opportunity to read Pleasures of Christmas Past so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my pleasure to share my thoughts with you on the great Christmas tale. 

Read more of my reviews on Lexi Post work here.

Amazon Buy Link:

 Pleasure of Christmas Past

1 comment: