Sunday, December 8, 2013

Rebound by Sabrina York ~ Tryst Island #1 ~ Review ~


I had heard so many great things about Sabrina York's work so when I was given the chance to read and review her Tryst Island series, I jumped at it. Let me tell you I am not in any way, shape, or form disappointed. This is one really great, hot, steamy short story!

Kristi Cross just ended a relationship with her jerk boyfriend. She thought it would be a good time to get away and head to Tryst Island. When she gets there she finds out that her friend and long time crush Cam is there as well. They have a chance to spend some time alone together and when a game turns into a challenge of a kiss things steam up really fast! 

Cameron Jackson has been through a recent break up of his own. When he finds out that Kristi is single again he sees his chance to explore what can happen between them. Oh boy there is plenty that can happen between them. These two are combustible, keep the flammable items away from these two because they could explode at any moment.


I loved the hot steamy scenes between Kristi and Cam. I also enjoyed that these two have a very solid friendship to base this new romantic relationship on. The other thing that I enjoyed about this book is all the friendships of the group in the house. 


I really liked Sabrina York's style of writing. This woman can write one wonderful erotic story with fun romance scenes and great friendships. I really enjoyed Rebound and I can not wait to see what Ms. York has in store for the other members of this group. I have more of the Tryst Island series in my to be read pile so stayed tuned for more reviews.


I was given the opportunity to read and review this book so I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my pleasure to share my thought with you about this great book.










2 comments:

  1. I love this author's writings (and she is such a warm and wonderful person as well!). Thanks for your review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really good! Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete