Saturday, December 14, 2013

Revving Up the Holidays by A.S. Fenichel ~ Review ~


Revving Up the Holidays is the first book I have had the chance to read by A.S. Fenichel. I found it to be a hot steamy story with some really nice family scenes. I love holiday stories and this book takes place during the Hanukkah and Christmas holiday season. So I knew right away I was really going to enjoy this story. 

 Isaac has trouble dealing with some major trauma from his past, so he has thrown himself into his work. When his boss and best friend tells him it's time for a vacation he goes home for the holidays. 

Giada has recently lost both of her parents so she spends a lot of the holidays with her best friend's family. When Isaac arrives at his sisters house he and Giada meet up again. Both had a crush on each other in high school but neither acted on their attraction. These two are a instantly a flammable pair with plenty of steamy scenes for us readers to enjoy. 

I really enjoyed the family Hanukkah traditions that are a nice part of the story line. There also are getting ready for the Christmas at Giada's home. Both holidays are celebrated together with the family. I always enjoy stories where the family is involved in the story line. 

I found A.S. Fenichel to have a nice writing style that made for an enjoyable read. I know I would enjoy reading more of her work. I don't want to tell you too much about the story but I really liked the ending. Revving Up the Holidays was a nice steamy story with a great feel good ending. If you are looking for short hot story during the holidays ,I think you will enjoy this one. 

I was given the opportunity to read this book so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my pleasure to share my thought with you on Revving Up the Holidays.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the lovely review. I'm thrilled you enjoyed Revving Up the Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely review, sounds like a fun read.

    ReplyDelete