Sunday, December 29, 2013

Echoes in the Silence (The Siren Saga) Julie Johnstone ~ Review ~



I was given the wonderful opportunity to read Echos in the Silence to share my thoughts. My first thought was OH my Goodness what a FABULOUS book. My second thought was oh I hope there is  more and lookie here, this is going to be part of a saga so I am going to get my wish to read more about these wonderful characters! WOO HOO!

Alyse Estes has had many things happen in her life. She endured a lot of sadness and a lot of secrets. I really liked Alyse, she's strong and independent and think she knows exactly what she wants out of life. However, like many of us, things change along that way that make her question if that is what she really wanted out of life. Maybe there is something else out that that Alyse would rather have in her life. I found Alyse's paranormal talents to be very interesting and they come in very useful a few times in the this story. 

Maximillian Rheinhart has a few hidden things in his life away well. He's also a very strong man with some interesting paranormal capabilities as well. Max is also extremely handsome and has an instant drawn connection to Alyse. Alyse tries to fight the connection because she knows that she should fight it hard. 

I really enjoyed Alyse and Max's story. There are so many things that happen along the way that I had really hard time putting this book. I found there were times when I had tears of sadness for Alyse and at other times I was laughing so hard I had tears of joy. This book really hit on a lot of emotions and I LOVED it!

I had not had the chance to read any work by Julie Johnstone until I read Echos in the Silence. I found her to be very talented with creating fun characters that are dynamic and charming. Her writing was captivating and easy to read. I can not wait to read more of her work. I also CAN NOT wait to read more about these characters and find out what else can happen with this intriguing group of characters. I know I will be anxiously awaiting the release of the next book in the Siren Saga. 

If you enjoy a great paranormal story with some VERY interesting twists and turns I think you should check out Echos in the Silence. If you get a chance to read this book I would love to hear your thoughts. Please stop by my blog and let me know what you thought. 

I've included the link here, don't wait click now, grab yourself a copy of this great book. Don't forget to come back after you have read it and let me know what you think.

I was given the opportunity to read this books to share my thoughts. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on on this book.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fantastic story, thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete