Sunday, November 23, 2014

Hitched by Karpov Kinrade ~ The Red Shoe Memoirs #1 ~ Review ~

I have had the chance to read two books by the talented team of Karpov Kinrade. Both times I have really enjoyed the storyline, the characters and the writing. These two have done a wonderful job of writing a hilarious story with a whole lot of steam included. Hitched is one of those books that kept me captivated and laughing. 

Kacie Micheals is one of those girls that is busy working and doesn't usually take time for dating or going out. Her best friend and twin brother talk her into an evening out. Kacie catches the of a handsome gentleman,  Sebastian Donovan.

I have always heard the saying what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Well let me tell you Hitched is an awesome example of what could possibly happen in Vegas that maybe you would want to stay there or maybe not. 

Kacie wakes up after her night out in bed with the handsome stranger. However they now share a whole lot more then just a bed. It turns out sometime during their night together they shared vows, to WED! This leads for a few interesting and humorous moments at the beginning of the story. 

Sebastian remembers a whole lot more of their wedding then Kacie does and he's not sure he wants their marriage to be over at all.

Kacie agrees to get to know Sebastian for the summer. They are both in for a memorable summer. 

I loved watching these two get to know each other. They sure to steam things up a little bit, OK, A LOT. They are very charismatic characters that made reading their story entertaining. 

I also love stories where the family is involved. That is the case with Hitched since Kacie and her twin brother run a business together. It's always fun to meet the family get a get a little bit more inside scoop on the characters.

If you have had the chance to read work by Karpov Kinrade before then you are going to love this book. If you haven't yet had a chance to read their work but enjoy steamy stories with entertaining story lines then you should try Hitched. I think you will like it. I know I certainly enjoyed meeting Kacie and Sebastian. 

I am excited to see this is book one in The Red Shoe Memoirs. I can't wait to see what they come up with for the next story. I will be anxiously awaiting it's release. 

I was given the opportunity to read this great story so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Hitched

You may find my other review of Karpov Kinrade's work here.  


Amazon Buy Links:

 Hitched

No comments:

Post a Comment