Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The Christmas Ranch by Raeanne Thayne ~ Review ~

As some of you may know I adore RaeAnne Thayne's work.  So when Ms. Thayne has a new release I get really excited and I can not wait to read it. When it's a Christmas story oh my goodness, I'm in my glory!

The Christmas Ranch is an awesome Christmas story that has a lot of emotions and Christmas spirit. I would LOVE to visit a place like the Christmas Ranch. 

Hope Nichols has spent years traveling the world because she is not quite sure where she belongs in the world. She suffered a traumatic event when she was a young girl that has an effect on her life. She has been through a lot and her family has recently suffered another tragedy. So she goes home to The Christmas Ranch to spend some time with her family. Her first interaction in town is an interesting one. Her second surprise isn't a pleasant one either. Her family plans to close The Christmas Ranch and not open for the holiday season. 

Hope takes on the challenge and gets the ranch ready for the holiday. She receives some unexpected help from Rafe Santiago and his nephew. Rafe has some things in his past to deal with as well. He has been through so much and now has his nephew to parent for a while. 

There are so many things I loved about this story. The first being The Christmas Ranch and the Christmas spirit that goes with it. The second is I love a story when the family is included. Both Hope and Rafe's families play a huge role in this storyline. The third thing is the little kids in this story. Oh my goodness they are all just adorable and certainly add a nice addition to the story. The fourth thing is the emotions of both Hope, Rafe, and Hope's whole family. They have so many emotions and drama to deal with. There is so much going on in this book that I could not flip the pages quick enough to see what was going to happen next. 

Overall I just loved this book. I felt like I really did get a chance to visit The Christmas Ranch. RaeAnne Thayne has done a fabulous job of describing such a beautiful Christmas location. 

I always enjoy Ms. Thayne's stories and I am anxiously awaiting the release of more of this series. I can't wait to see what she has in store for Hope's sisters. 

If you enjoy small town romance stories as much as I do then you are going to love this story. If you enjoy RaeAnne Thayne's work hurry, go grab your copy now because you will adore her latest release. If you enjoy a wonderful Christmas story then give this one a try. See you just can't lose there are so many things to love about this book.

I was given the wonderful opportunity to read this great story so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on The Christmas Ranch

Amazon Buy Links:

  The Christmas Ranch

No comments:

Post a Comment