Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Sinful Rewards 1: A Billionaires and Bikers Novella by Cynthia Sax ~ REVIEW~

WOW! This is the first time I have read any of Cynthia Sax's work. Oh my goodness this talented lady has a way of warming things up. Sinful Rewards 1 is a wonderful book that I could not put down. I read this in one setting because there was no way I was putting it down. 

First of all I really like Belinda "Bee" Carter. I'm really anxious to see how things are going to work out with her job and the two men that have appeared in her life. She has one handsome rich guy that she has finally made contact with. Then there is the sexy neighbor whom has been watching her and she has been watching him. Oh my! This girl has some choices to choose from and I can not wait to read the second installment in this series to learn more about all of them. I also am very anxious to learn who the mystery texter is. 

Bee is the good girl that works hard and tries to always do the right thing. I found a quick connection with her. 

This is a really quick read and would be perfect for quick night time story or maybe on your lunch break. Either way you may want to grab something cool to drink because there are a few steamy scenes in this book. 

I really enjoyed my first taste of Cynthia Sax's work and I can not wait to read more. Ms. Sax has created an interesting mix of characters with a storyline that I'm really excited to see play out. This is the first time I have read this type of series. However I think it is going to be a lot of fun to look forward to a new part to the story each month. 

I have the next installment in my to be read pile. So stay tuned for my review on Sinful Rewards 2 soon!

Amazon Buy Links: 

 Sinful Rewards 1

 Sinful Rewards 2

 Sinful Rewards 3

1 comment:

  1. I love this story! I can't wait to read the entire series. I love the imagery, especially the idea of raining jellybeans, lol. Thanks for the lovely review.

    ReplyDelete