Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Sizzle by Darcy Lundeen ~Review~


When I was given the opportunity to read Sizzle  by Darcy Lundeen I was extremely excited. I had heard how good this book was and let me tell you I was not disappointed in the least. I really enjoyed Sizzle and let me tell you that is a great name for this book because it does Sizzle. 

Betsy Kincaid was told by her jerk of an ex that she didn't have any "Sizzle" so she sets out to make herself  "Sizzle" and Sizzle she does. She starts taking "lessons" from Matt Pollard a friend of her friend. Matt and Betsy both go into this arrangement not intending to get attached to each other. However the more these two are together the more they find they want to be together and not just for the fun between the sheets they are having. 

I liked Betsy and loved how her self confidence grew as she got over listening to what other people thought of her. This girl had sizzle of her own she didn't need any one's help to bring it out, she just need a confidence boost. I loved watching her go from the quite girl that just took what she was given, into a woman that was willing to go after what she wanted. 

Matt Pollard has had some messy relationships and just is not ready to get into anything too serious so when he makes this arrangement with Betsy he never intends to fall in love. 

Both Betsy and Matt have a lot to overcome and work through in order for their relationship to work out. I loved watching the relationship between these two grow and how they interact together with other people. There is a really sweet story that involves the family that lives in the same apartment complex with Betsy that I just loved in this story. I won't tell you any more, I'm going to let you go read this fabulous book.

If you are looking for a hot book with a great story I really think you should check this one out. I know I really enjoyed it and I can't wait to read what Ms. Lundeen may come up with next. I won't hesitate  at all to read something else by her.

Secret Cravings Publishing Store: Buy Link

2 comments:

  1. So glad you enjoyed the story, I really did think it was a fun read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard so many fabulous things about this while Crystal was reading it, I really must add this one to my to be read list :) It sounds like a wonderful Read.

    ReplyDelete