Sunday, January 26, 2014

Dragonfly Kisses by Sabrina York ~ Tryst Island #2 ~ Review ~

Dragonfly Kisses is the second book in Sabrina York's Tryst Island series. I have been lucky enough to read both books so far and enjoyed them both immensely. Dragonfly Kisses I think is my favorite so far, all though I really enjoyed Rebound too.  Not only has Sabrina York created one really HOT and steamy story but she also has created one really emotional story right along with it. 

Dylan Deveney has suffered some tremendous heartache in his life. He is just living through the motions of life. He has no plans ever fall in love again. That is until he meets his next door neighbor Cassie French. She doesn't really have plans for a relationship either. She is busy with her career. However when these two meet sparks fly instantly. 

I loved watching Dylan and Cassie get to know each other and find out just how darn perfect they are for each other. Dylan brings passion into Cassie's life and Cassie brings some joy and peace into Dylan's life. 

I have loved Ms. Yorks work from the first book I read of her's. With each book, I grow even more fond of her work. I really really enjoyed this story. I found the romance to be wonderful, the steam to be mighty steamy, and the emotions of the characters to be well developed that made for an interesting read.

If you are a Sabrina York fan then I know you will enjoy this story. If you have not had a chance to check out her work yet, don't wait, check it out now! If you like hot and steamy, you are going to love this series!

I can't wait to see what Sabrina York has in store for us in Smoking Holt the third book in the series. 

I was given the opportunity to read this book so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Dragonfly Kisses


BUY LINKS for the Series: (Click on the title to head over to Amazon to pick up your copy)


Rebound                   Dragonfly Kisses 
                                  
Smoking Holt               Heart of Ash


                    

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Crystal! I appreciate the warm words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, I have not had a chance to read all of the stories in this series but I definitely want to rectify that omission because I have enjoyed the ones I have read! Thanks for sharing your review.

    ReplyDelete