Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Inhibition-X by Bobbi Romans ~ REVIEW

Bobbi Romans became one of my favorite authors the very first time I had a chance to read her work. I enjoy her writing style and creative story lines with unique characters. Inhibition-X is a fine example of Ms. Romans' work. 

Heather wins a trip to Inhibition-X island to celebrate the grand opening. Inhibition-X is a new island resort that is designed for visitors to live out their fantasies and fulfill their greatest pleasures. Heather is a little hesitant as to whether she wants to go on the trip or not. Her friends convince her that they should go and enjoy themselves. One of the fun things about the island is that everyone uses a fictitious name so they keep their anonymity.  

Once Heather, Beth, Daniel, and Ridge arrive on the island things HEAT up quickly. There is plenty of steam and pleasure to go around. Inhibition-X also contains great humor, a little drama, and just a touch of mystery. 

There is a little drama and some tension in the group with a few secret crushes going on. Heather wishes her long time friend and secret crush, Mick was on the island with them. He was unable to make the trip with the group of friends. All the characters are fun and charming. The interaction with within the group is humorous and dramatic at times. I really enjoyed meeting Heather and her friends and reading about their adventure. 

Did you check out that awesome cover? I love the cover and the fact that is so fits the storyline. Just looking at the cover brings back fun memories from reading this awesome story. 

If you are looking for a fun steaming hot story to enjoy this summer, you should grab a copy of Inhibition-X. Be sure to have a nice cool drink ready then sit back and enjoy the ride. 

I hope there is a chance we may hear more about this fantasy island. I have a feeling there are plenty of stories in those themed bungalows and out of the way swimming areas. I sure would not mind hear more about Marquis, the charming host of the island resort. He sounds like one gorgeous man with more stories that are just waiting to be told.

I was given the opportunity to read this great book so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Inhibition-X. 

You may read more of my reviews on Bobbi Romans work here. 

Amazon Buy Link:

 Inhibition-X

No comments:

Post a Comment