Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Holiday Hide and Seek by Grace Augustine ~Acorn Hills Book 4 ~ Review




Are you looking for a great place to visit for the holidays? Why not join me and some of my favorite characters on a quick trip to Acorn Hills. I always enjoy visiting the gang of Acorn Hills and visiting all their fun businesses. This year they have a lot going on to celebrate the Christmas Holiday. 


Ginger and Jordan have invited all their family, friends, and staff for a dinner to be held at the Galleria. There will be plenty of yummy food, good drinks, and wonderful friends to catch up with. 

Besides all the fun holiday activities there are a few secrets revealed, a couple that finally express their feelings for each other, a few really wonderful family reunions, and Denise learns more about her diagnosis. 

I don't want to tell you to many things about this wonderful short holiday story. Just in case you have not had a chance to read Sultry Sensations I don't want to give anything away. You really will want to read Sultry Sensations before reading Holiday Hide and Seek. If you have not had a chance to read Bittersweet or Mystic Capers yet, you will be OK with reading Sultry Sensations as a stand alone. However I think you will enjoy all the books in this series. I have loved the opportunity of getting to know everyone better with each book. 

Grace Augustine has written a wonderful story that left me feeling like I really did take a quick trip to Acorn Hills for a visit with friends. I could feel myself visiting the shops, grabbing a bite to eat, and picking up some flowers to take home to enjoy. 

Ms.Augustine left me wondering just what is going to happen with a certain couple next. I can't wait to read the next book in this series and find out. 

If you enjoy a small town feel romance series, then you really should give Grace Augustine's work a try. I think you will enjoy it. I know I have been hooked from page one of Bittersweet. I'm still hooked and Holiday Hide and Seek is the fourth book in this series. I am impatiently awaiting number five. 

I was given the opportunity to read this great book so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on Holiday Hide and Seek.

You may read more of my reviews on Grace Augustine's work here



Happy Holidays to everyone! 



Amazon Buy Links: 
 Holiday Hide and Seek


Sultry Sensations

  Mystic Capers

  Bittersweet



No comments:

Post a Comment