Friday, August 23, 2013

What Happens in Ireland by Whitney K.E. ~ Review~


I love animals of all shapes and sizes and when I find a book that  includes animals in the story line I'm in my glory. I just finished What Happens in Ireland by Whitney K.E. What a fabulous story Whitney has written! Not only does she have a way with descriptions of the beautiful land of Ireland, she has also created some charismatic characters that I had the pleasure of meeting.

 Kate Barrow is a strong, sassy, spunky woman that has been hurt by a man in her past. I found myself very drawn to Kate and truly enjoyed reading her story. She does her best to keep a distance between herself and Jack but the attraction is just to strong. However the sparks they throw off while they are trying to keep their hands to themselves are quite explosive. There are also some very funny scenes that we get to see just how spunky Kate is. I have to say Kate is a lady I would enjoy chatting with about her experiences with horses. I am sure she would have some very interesting stories. 


Jack O’Reilly is instantly drawn to Kate. He does his best to break down her defense and I found it so sweet some of the things he goes through and does to get her attention. Jack is just a fabulous guy who even though I was reading the words I swear I could hear his accent. 


Kate & Jack go through many things before they are finally able to be together. There is plenty of tension and drama, as well as some just plain hilarious scenes between these two. 


Over all I REALLY enjoyed this story. I loved all the beautiful scene's that Whitney described to us, I have never been to Ireland but I feel like I took a short trip there while I was reading this book. I loved the set, the characters, and the story line. I do believe this is Whitney's first release and I have to say I know I will be on the lookout for more books by her. I would love to see if she has a story cooking for Will (Jack's brother), or either of Kate's two friends. 


If you enjoy a romance story with plenty of drama, some steamy scenes, with a beautiful setting I think you should check try this book. If you should happen to get a chance to read What Happens in Ireland, I would love to hear your thoughts. Please stop by and let me know what you think. 


I was given a chance to read this book in exchange for sharing my thoughts with you. As always it  has been my great pleasure to read this fabulous book and share my thoughts. 



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the wonderful review Crystal, you do such a great job of sharing your enthusiasm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This books sounds great! I heard good things when Crystal was reading it and I look forward to reading it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for reviewing my novel, Crystal. I'm so happy to hear that you loved it. :)
    Will let you know as soon as William's story is contracted. :)

    Whitney

    ReplyDelete