Saturday, March 1, 2014

Made for You by Cheyenne McCray ~Riding Tall #8 ~ Review ~


Made for you by Cheyenne McCray left me with the feeling of "Oh my goodness what more could I ask for in a book?!?" There is drama, suspense, and some nice steamy scenes. This is my kind of book!

Detective Kelley Petrova is a strong independent woman that has been through a LOT in her life. She has taken her childhood experiences and found a way to help people in similar circumstances. When Kelley ends up on a case way too similar to her past she won't let anything stop her from finding the people responsible. Even a gunshot wound and time off isn't enough to stop her from helping solve this case. Kelley is one determined woman. I have to say I really admired Kelley. This woman is a strong and brave woman that can hold her own in any situation. If I was in trouble I know I wouldn't mind having her with me. 

Detective Reese McBride has a history similar to Kelley's however, his story has a better ending. He feels a strong connection to Kelley but when she is hurt the connection grows stronger. They start to develop feelings that neither realized was there. I really enjoyed watching these two explore their new feelings for each other. They certainly have plenty of chemistry, oh my! Reese is a determined man when something goes wrong. He will not let anything happen to Kelley. He does everything in his power to make sure she is safe. I wouldn't mind having Reese in my corner when the going gets tough either.

I don't want to tell you too much about the drama in this book. I sure would not want to spoil the story for you. I will tell you that it kept me on the edge of my seat and I hated to set the book down when I had to. Trust me, I only set it down when I absolutely had no choice. I could not wait to see what could possible happen next. 

I have now had the pleasure of reading a couple of books by Cheyenne McCray and I have thoroughly enjoyed both books and I can not wait to read more of her work. The good news for me is that I have a couple more of her books in my to be read pile. I can't wait to get to them! 

If you enjoy a very dramatic suspense story with plenty of steamy scenes then I think you should check this one out. I think you will enjoy it. I know I certainly did. This is part of the Riding Tall series, however I have not had a chance to read the previous books. I don't think you would have any problem reading this book as a stand alone, I know I certainly did not. However after reading this book I know I would love to read the previous books. I am sure they are as awesome as this book. 

I was given the opportunity to read this book so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always is has been my pleasure to share my thoughts on Made for You





2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked it...I have really enjoyed this series and can't wait to see what other McBride stories are in the works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like another great book I need to read :)

    ReplyDelete