Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pearls and Poison by Duffy Brown ~ A Consignment Shop Mystery ~ Review

I have had a chance to read a couple books in Duffy Brown's Consignment Shop Mystery Series and I have to say that this lady has a way of writing a mystery story that I just love. Not only does Ms. Brown write a very intriguing mystery but she can make me laugh as I'm reading it. I have to say I just can not get enough of her work. 

Pearls and Poison is another great mystery by Duffy Brown. I really enjoyed reading this story. Reagan has a way of investigating that gets her in trouble every time. This girl is a magnet for things to go wrong. However she does tend to get to the bottom of things. I love Aunt Kiki. I think she would be a kick to be around. She has a way of getting herself into plenty of mischief too. Ms. Brown has created fun characters that I just could not help but enjoy reading about. 

She also has created a mystery that kept me guessing until the end of the book. I must admit I had plenty of suspects lined up that may have killed Kip. There is plenty of dramatic moments that kept me turning pages quickly. 

I know that I will certainly be anxiously awaiting the release of Duffy Brown's next book. I can't wait to see what Reagan and Kiki get involved in next. I'm sure it will be a humdinger of a story.

I was given the opportunity to read this book so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you about Pearls and Poison.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the amazing review, Crystal. I really appreciate it. So glad you had fun with Reagan, Auntie KiKi and the Savannah regulars. That you laughed sure makes my day. Thanks tons. Hugs, Duffy Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is most certainly going in my to be read pile :)

    ReplyDelete