Monday, March 16, 2015

The Billionaire Cinderella Test by Elle James ~ Billionaire Online Dating Service #2 ~ Review

I am loving this Billionaire Online Dating Service series. It's fun, sexy, and the characters are great. The Billionaire Cinderella Test is the second book in this awesome series. If you haven't read the first book in the series, never fear, this book can be read easily as a stand alone. 

Fiona McKenzie has been away from the home she loves working her way through her college degree. She loves her family home and would do anything for her family. I found an instant admiration for Fiona and her down home characteristics. 

Fiona doesn't have time to date right now. She has so many things to do, a man is the last thing on her agenda right now. She has a family to take care, a ranch to help take care of, money to make, and a job to find. She doesn't have time for a man, she really doesn't... That is until Gage Tate appears on the scene. Then she has to remind herself she doesn't have time because the attraction between these two is explosive. Look out and don't light a match anywhere near them. 

Gage Tate is the second member of his group of friends to try out BODS. If he didn't need a date so bad for the ball he is hosting he wouldn't have tied it at all. He has given up on the thought of settling down with the right woman. Right now he just wants to work and he wants a special project. He needs a date or he's going to end up with the spoiled rich girl so he doesn't hurt her Daddy's feelings. That is the last thing Gage wants for needs.

Who would not fall instantly for Gage. He's hot, has a nice personality most of the time, unless he is shutting someone out. He's charming and I do mean charming. He has a way of using his adorableness to get what he wants. 

I really enjoyed watching Fiona and Gage get to know each other. They both have to take a step or two out of their comfort zones. They have many things they have to overcome in order for their relationship to be more then just a date or two. There is some family drama, some great humorous scenes, a steamy scene or two, and characters that are so entertaining to read about. 

Overall I just plain loved The Billionaire Cinderella Test. Elle James has once again written a story that I could not put down. She always does such a great job, I just love her books. I love her writing style and never have a problem finding myself immersed in her books from page one. 

I can not wait to see what she has in store for this series. I know I will anxiously be awaiting the release of the next book in this series. Of course I will just plain be anxiously awaiting the next release by Elle James. She is certainly one of my must read authors. 

I was given the opportunity to read this great story so that I may share my thoughts with you. As always it has been my great pleasure to share my thoughts with you on The Billionaire Cinderella Test

You may find more of my reviews on Elle James' work here...

Amazon Buy Links:

  The Billionaire Cinderella Test

 The Billionaire Husband Test



No comments:

Post a Comment